Wednesday 25 February 2015

Lead Pile? Cobblers!


A couple more figures from the lead pile painted up - a chap lying on a bed (possibly injured) and someone doing a spot of cobbling. I can use these for non-combatants, dioramas, scatter etc.


You might have noticed that my output has risen recently. This is because in real-life a change in job role is possibly on the cards, which might cut down the amount of free painting/modelling time. Therefore I'm working my way through the lead/plastic/raw materials pile while I have the chance.


These two minis are from the Perry Miniatures ACW camp followers set (bought second-hand from the Lead-Adventure Forum), elements of which I have used in other VBCW bits. The bed/table thing was given to me by a kind chap on the Very British Civil Forum.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done. Good luck with your new job prospects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate! Luckily it's still the same job, but with extra work thrown in.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.